Deconstructed Skirt

$135.00
$81.00 Deposit

Inspired by the classic denim jacket, this deconstructed, button-front skirt is a comfortable statement piece.

  • Button fastenings along front
  • High-waisted, deconstructed design
  • Front pockets
  • 97% cotton, 3% elastane
  • Dry clean or washing machine (gentle cycle)
  • Made in Mexico

*Make a pre-order deposit and pay the rest when your item is ready to be shipped.

    Shipping & Returns Sizing Care

    Please allow three weeks for pre-order products to be shipped. A 60% deposit will be collected at time of purchase and the remaining 40% will be collected at time of shipment.

    Handwash or dryclean only.
    ×

    Rings

    Diameter (In) Diameter (Mm) USA UK Europe
    48 15.3 4 I 9
    49 15.6 4.5 J 10
    50 15.9 5 K 11
    51 16.2 5 1/2 L 12
    52 16.5 6 L 1/2 13
    53 16.9 6 1/2 M 14
    54 17.2 7 N 15

    Clothing

    Size (Cm) Bust Waist Hip
    S 87 67 92
    M 92 72 98
    L 97 77 103

    Deconstructed Skirt

    $135.00 ($81.00 Deposit)

    Inspired by the classic denim jacket, this deconstructed, button-front skirt is a comfortable statement piece.

    • Button fastenings along front
    • High-waisted, deconstructed design
    • Front pockets
    • 97% cotton, 3% elastane
    • Dry clean or washing machine (gentle cycle)
    • Made in Mexico

    *Make a pre-order deposit and pay the rest when your item is ready to be shipped.

      Care instructions >

      Do not spray on perfume or other sprays while wearing your gold-plated jewellery. Your jewellery will age and tarnish naturally as a result of oxidisation, so if you want to keep your pieces in pristine condition, clean regularly, using a professional specialized jewellery cleaning product. Handle with care.

      Sizing info > Shipping & returns >

      International shipping may be subject to import taxes, customs duties, and fees imposed by the destination country.

      ×

      Rings

      Diameter (In) Diameter (Mm) USA UK Europe
      48 15.3 4 I 9
      49 15.6 4.5 J 10
      50 15.9 5 K 11
      51 16.2 5 1/2 L 12
      52 16.5 6 L 1/2 13
      53 16.9 6 1/2 M 14
      54 17.2 7 N 15

      Clothing

      Size (Cm) Bust Waist Hip
      S 87 67 92
      M 92 72 98
      L 97 77 103